I am so thankful to be rounding out another great year of practice. It is such a joy and blessing to see so many people getting well through chiropractic care. I love coming into the office each and everyday to assist people to live a healthier and happier life!
I may be partial, but I truly feel we have the best practice members on the planet. I have been blessed to take care of so many great people and it is a joy to be a part of each of your lives. Thank you so much for all of your referrals this year. And most of all, thank you for choosing me to be your chiropractor.
I wish you all a healthy, peaceful, and joyful holiday season.
Happy Holidays to All!
- Dr. Tai
Regular hours Monday, December 17th through Wednesday, December 19th. OPEN Thursday, December 20th from 3:00-5:00pm. Regular hours Friday, December 21st.
CLOSED Saturday, December 22nd through Sunday, December 30th.
OPEN Monday, December 31st from 9:00am-12:30pm ONLY. There will NOT be afternoon hours this day. CLOSED New Years Day.
Regular hours resume on Wednesday, January 2nd.
Monday, December 17th
Join us as we celebrate a season of joy and peace! The first 100 people will receive a gift from us! Cookies for everyone!
T’was a Chiropractic Christmas
T’was the day before Christmas, but there was no cheer.
No jingle bells jingled, no sound of reindeer.
The word had gone out that Santa was sick.
There would be no visit from jolly St. Nick.
The people were sad; no gaiety sounded.
For Christmas had come, but Santa was grounded.
He drove down the road, and what should he see?
But a sign for a doctor, who was a D.C.
Now Santa was not one to like a new tactic,
But all else had failed, so he tried Chiropractic.
He entered the office and saw at a glance,
in a place such as this, illness hasn’t a chance.
The office staff smiled, the music was sappy,
with all of the patients contented and happy.
In a very short time, to judge by the clock,
he was in the adjusting room, talking to Doc.
It must be the hurry, the tension and all,
I simply can’t seem to get on the ball.
Life used to be easy; just kids, toys and whistles,
now I dodge smog, spaceships and missiles.
And Doc, take a look at the size of this pack!
Have you any idea what it does to my back?
Poor Santa was miserable and just barely able,
with the help of the Doctor, to get on the table.
The Doctor was gentle; without a fuss or a tussle
She examined the vertebrae and relaxed every muscle.
She spotted trouble and then with a click,
started aligning the spine of old St. Nick.
Santa felt more life and less dreary
and in no time at all he began to feel cheery.
The air was a tingle with new fallen snow
and a healthy Kris Kringle was rarin’ to go.
As he went out the door, he threw them a kiss;
why, it had been centuries since he felt good as this!
Then once more he shouldered the bag full of toys,
his heart overflowing with true Christmas joys.
Holiday Stress – How Your Body Reacts To It:
1. Nervous System - The flight or flight reaction to sudden or perceived threat causes the adrenal glands to release adrenaline, called “stress hormones.” The sympathetic nervous system’s hormones make the heart beat faster, raises blood pressure, changes the digestive process, and increases glucose levels in the bloodstream.
2. Musculoskeletal System - Muscles tense up and contract and may trigger headaches and migraines.
3. Respiratory System - Can cause rapid breathing, hyperventilation or panic attacks in some people.
4. Cardiovascular System - Active stress can cause an increase in heart rate and stronger contractions of the heart muscles. Repeated episodes of acute stress can cause inflammation in the coronary arteries, thought to lead to heart attacks.
5. Endocrine System – “Stress hormones,” cortisol and epinephrine are released, liver produces more glucose.
6. Gastrointestinal System – Esophagus: Stress may prompt you to eat/drink more producing acid reflux or heartburn; Stomach: Nausea, pain, or even vomiting if the stress is severe; Bowels: Stress can cause diarrhea or constipation.
Stay well adjusted this season to keep your stress at bay!